A211 Series pneumatic actuator has an externally adjustable travel stop arrangement that permits the opening of the actuator to be restricted to any position between full close (0±5º) to full open (90±5º) position by rotating the limit adjustment nut in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction until the desired stroke (double and single acting possible) reached.
• Compact design
• Available in 18 different sizes
• Spring return or double-acting versions
• High and Low-temperature executions
• Common end caps on SR and DA
• Namur accessory mounting configuration
• Bi-directional stroke adjustment bolts
• Operating media - clean, dry air or non-corrosive gases
• Modular preloaded spring cartridges
• Durable, trouble-free operation
Namur or panel type solenoid valves, limit switch boxes, Namur type block & bleed valves, speed regulator valves, filter regulators, emergency release lever manual gearboxes
Proval A211 series pneumatic actuators are also available with a wide range of quarter-turn ball, butterfly, or plug valves according to process requirements.
actionneurs pneumatiques , attuatori, Πνευματικοί Ενεργοποιητές, pneumatische stellantriebe